3.11.2012

In My Mailbox {13}


In My Mail Box, just in case you didn't already know, is a meme hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers can post about the books they got this week!




Beta/ARC
When Destiny Strikes by Heather White
Defiance by Shelly Crane

Review
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
Her Heart for the Asking by Lisa Mondello

Won
Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
The Willows Haven by Hope Collier
Beckoning Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Parallel by Claudia Lefeve
Sleepers by Megg Jensen
Silver Moon by Rebecca A. Rogers
Black Moon by Rebecca A. Rogers

Bought
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Because of Low by Abbi Glines
Pyxis by K.C. Neal

Mentions
Lovely Lit
Heather White
Britt's Kick-Butt Blog

10 comments:

  1. Pyxis is really good and so is Divergent.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Divergent!!! Happy reading:)

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-35-surprise-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent!!!! I loved that book :) Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM.

    Hope you enjoy all the books you've managed to get your hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your IMM! Great vlog ;D

    Here is my IMM : http://omgitsfishy.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    Oh and Here is a giveaway I have up now...I think you might like it ;D : http://omgitsfishy.blogspot.com/2012/03/get-new-blog-design-giveaway.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. On The Island sounds so good! I entered to try to win a copy. Divergent is amazing and Pyxis sounds good! I also have Beckoning Light to read for review. Great haul!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I have Divergent but haven't read it yet. I really need to.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your reads! You have some good ones and made out on the wins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a mailbox! I admit the only one of those I've read (or even heard of) is Divergent and it failed to impress me, but Pyxis sounds like fun. Too bad I'm a little short on money to spend on books at the moment!

    New follower! Ashleigh @ The Screaming Nitpicker

    ReplyDelete