3.18.2012

Review Copy Cleanup: Don't be Such a Tease

In this weeks challenge, we are suppose to pick up our current review copy that we are reading and share some teasers from it with you, but I'm not reading one at this moment.  Instead I decided I would share some teasers from a couple of my favorites that I've read so far this month.


"“You obviously don’t know the affect you have on me.” I smiled at his words, and he continued talking. “When you look at me and smile, I get weak in the knees. When you kiss me, I see stars. Nothing could ever compare to your beauty – no sunset, no starry night, nothing. And when you tell me you love me, my heart literally feels like it’s melting inside of my chest. It’s so surreal. I love you more than words could ever describe, and the crazy part is you love me back.” He kissed me gently on the lips; it was then my turn to see stars. "


"I was thirty years old when the seaplane T.J. Callahan and I were traveling on crash-landed in the Indian Ocean. T.J. was sixteen, and three months into remission from Hodgkin's lymphoma. The pilot's name was Mick, but he died before we hit the water."

"She wasn't anyone's to own - I knew that - but right then she was mine."







2 comments:

  1. Ohh! You have me seriously curious about When Destiny Strikes! It sounds really good. o: Hope you're enjoying them both.

    If you want to check out my teaser, it can be found here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teaser from When Destiny Strikes is so sweet! I wish someone would say that to me..

    Thanks for sharing your teasers (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete